Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Giant Man: Ukrainian 8 feet 4 inches Vet


At age 33, Leonid Stadnik wishes he would stop growing. He’s already 8 feet, 4 inches.

Recent measurements show that Stadnik is already 7 inches taller than Radhouane Charbib of Tunisia, listed by the Guinness Book of World Records as the tallest living man.

He’s also gaining on the 8-11 Robert Wadlow, the tallest man in history. Yet for Stadnik, the prospect of becoming a record-holder would be little comfort.

“My two-year-old suit’s sleeves and pants are now 30 centimeters (12 inches) shorter than I need,” said Stadnik. “My height is God’s punishment. My life has no sense.”

Stadnik’s height keeps him confined to this tiny village 130 miles west of the capital, Kiev.

“Taking a public bus for me is the same as getting into a car’s trunk for a normal person,” he said.

More.

No comments:


Sports News: CBSSports.com