Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Ann Coulter Confesses?


Dear Readers,

I've been participating in a charade for nearly eleven years, now. Quite frankly, I'm sick of it. You have all been a part of a sick joke that I began considering shortly after first getting on the air. At first, it was quite interesting to see how people would react when I would use twisted logic and poorly masked bigotry.

But eleven years is a long time to be living a fake life, and I can no longer tolerate this falsity. Even someone as fake as I tires out eventually.

Here's the truth, I don't care what people believe.(...)

In fact, does it really matter whether we are Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Atheist, or even Pagan? We are one nation. One. We should not let petty differences separate us, we are all American, and should act in that manner.

(...) My career as a media figurehead is over.

Signed,
Ann Coulter


Fact or Fiction? I don't know... if fact, it would be brilliant, a better Colbert than Colbert (She may even confess later she wasn't always a woman?). If not, it's actually a good joke.
From anncoulter.com

No comments:


Sports News: CBSSports.com