Sunday, October 28, 2007

Dear G'd... by Kids




Dear God, Thank you for the baby brother but what I asked for was a puppy. I never asked for anything before. You can look it up. -- Joyce

Dear God, How did you know you were God? Who told you? -- Charlene

Dear God, I bet it's very hard for you to love all of everybody in the whole world. There are only 4 people in our family and I can never do it. -- Nancy

Dear God, I like the story about Noah the best of all of them. You really made up some good ones. I like walking on water, too. -- Glenn

Dear God, Do you draw the lines around the countries? If you don't, who does? -- Nathan

Dear God, Did you mean for giraffes to look like that or was it an accident? -- Norma

Dear God, In bible times, did they really talk that fancy? -- Jennifer

Dear God, How come you did all those miracles in the old days and don't do any now? -- Billy

Dear God, My brother told me about how we are born but it just doesn't sound right. What do you say? -- Marsha

Dear God, If you watch in Church on Sunday I will show you my new shoes. -- Barbara

Dear God, Is Reverend Coe a friend of yours, or do you just know him through the business? -- Donny

Dear God, I do not think anybody could be a better God than you. Well, I just want you to know that. I am not just saying that because you are already God. -- Charles

Dear God, I am doing the best I can. Really !!!! -- Frank


More.

No comments:


Sports News: CBSSports.com